March 05, 2004
I was on bus 132, on my way home from Orchard. Frankly, I was suffering from a very severe case of lethargy attack which began in the afternoon, after my late Vongole Pasta lunch.
Two teenagers, obviously an item, sat diagonally in front of me. I wouldn't put their age past 20. I was quite bored and my thoughts were beginning to drift into 'so, why the hell did the chicken cross the road?'
*gigglesss....
me think: where did that come from? (looked around)
Ladies and gentleman, hold your breath. They were like, trying to make out on the bus! Whoa...! I was a bit shocked at first.
Then, shock turned into amazement, then amazement turned to amusement. 'Cos the girl was breaking out in a series of
really really 'interesting' laughter and giggles!
Me think: wow! Orgasm! On the bus! way to go!!!
Tell you, the girl was unbelievable. Oh, of cos the boy must be quite something too eh?
Your friend here, being jolted out of her lethargy, was really really amused. What I really felt like doing at that point in time was to go over, tap them on the shoulder and say either
'Hey, children. You are making me very horny... ooh, baby...'
or
'Mind if I join in?'
I didn't do either cos my dear friends started to distract me from the world-class entertainment (quoted fr Kyn) by sms-ing me, only cos I sms-ed them about it.
How exciting! Youngsters these days are soooo admirable...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:11